Job Title:- PMS Marketing Executive
Department:- Investment Banking
Apply before (Deadline):- 31st May,2018
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster a relationship.
- Identify potential customers to promote Products and Services.
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Monitor and assess activities of competitors to proactively satisfy and retain clients.
- Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
- Resolve any customer queries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Managing the wealth of the clients by matching our products to their financial needs
- Maintain complete and detailed knowledge of all assigned products.
- Ensure maximum security and confidentiality of customers' assets.
- Should be flexible with timings upon work requirement
- Perform task assigned by the Supervisor.
- Liaising with other departments in ensuring that services are been rendered satisfactorily and on time to meet customer's expectation.
- Educational qualification Minimum bachelor degree with 2 years of work experience in Marketing
- Prepare a required presentation/ proposal to promote our company various PMS products/ services to the target segment group
- Make a marketing strategy to promote and sell PMS products and services of our company
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in both Nepali & English
- Willingness and ability to handle customers queries and provide solution
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-driven & pro-active
Candidates should send their cv and academic details to email@example.com